You will need the following:

- Title
- Bill of sale
- Odometer section completed if 9 years or newer
- Valid WA drivers license (If you don't have one call to inquire about an exemption)
- 18 years of age or older

Be sure to have the above items ready and available to transfer your vehicles title. This will help ensure that the title transfer process is stress free.

Questions? Contact Westside Auto Licensing